After an audit carried out for the information on the Cookies used on this website, we inform you:
OUR COOKIES POLICY
The LSSI-CE obliges all of us who have a blog or a website to warn the user of the existence of cookies, inform them about them and require permission to download them.
Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002. “Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in the recipient’s terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data ”.
As the person in charge of this website, I have striven to comply with the maximum rigor of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce regarding cookies, however, taking into account the way in which As the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have updated information on cookies that third parties may use through this website.
This especially applies to cases where this website contains built-in elements: that is, texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website.
Therefore, in case you come across this type of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the following list, please let me know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies it places, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how it has guaranteed your privacy.
Previous.- What are Cookies?
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is nothing more than a text file that some servers ask our browser to write to our hard drive, with information about what we have been doing for their pages. They have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session to a specified future date, after which they cease to be operational.
1. Cookies used by this website
On this website, own and third-party cookies are used to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, to show you ads based on your interests and to obtain user statistics.
The cookies used at https://rent.nmyachts.com are only associated with an anonymous User and their computer, do not provide references that allow the User’s name and surnames to be deduced, and cannot read data from their hard drive or include viruses in their texts. Likewise, https://rent.nmyachts.com cannot read the cookies implanted in the User’s hard drive from other servers.
The user can freely decide about the implantation or not on his hard drive of the cookies used at https://rent.nmyachts.com In this sense, the user can configure his browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a on-screen notice of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it on your hard drive. For this we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to find out how to change the settings you currently use. Even when the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects the cookies from https://rent.nmyachts.com, he may browse the Portal with the only drawback of not being able to enjoy the Portal’s functionalities that require the installation of any of they. In any case, the User may delete the cookies implanted on their hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of their browser and which we will detail later on.
As a user, you can refuse the treatment of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate settings on your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site will not function properly.
The cookies on this website help to:
· Make this website work correctly
· Save you having to log in every time you visit this site
· Remind you of your settings during and between visits
· Allow you to watch videos
· Improve site speed / security
· That you can share pages with social networks
· Continuously improve this website
· Show you ads based on your browsing habits
· Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
· Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
· Sharing personally identifiable data to third parties
2. Third-party cookies that we use on this website and that you should know
This website, like most websites, includes functionalities provided by third parties.
New designs or third-party services are also regularly tested for recommendations and reports.
This may occasionally change cookie settings and cookies not detailed in this policy may appear. It is important that you know that they are provisional cookies that it is not always possible to report and that they are only for study and evaluation purposes. In no case will cookies that compromise your privacy be used.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- WordPress.com is a user of the WordPress blog hosting and supply platform, owned by the North American company Automattic, Inc. For such purposes, the use of such cookies by the systems is never under the control or management of the person responsible for the web , they can change their function at any time, and enter new cookies.
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing mazyv.com, for example, when you use the share content button of pabloandre.com on any social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
- Google Plus cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy.
- Facebook cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy.
- Youtube cookie, according to the provisions of its Cookies Policy.
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. In no case, neither the person in charge of this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
3. How can I manage and disable these cookies?
If you do not want the website to not install any cookie on your computer, you may have to adapt your browser so that you are notified before any cookie is downloaded.
Thus, it is also possible to modify the browser settings so that it rejects all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and equipment you use separately.
https://rent.nmyachts.com makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies.